IT, MEDIA & TECHNICAL SERVICES TO SUPPORT YOUR LEARNING
IT and media resources are a common thread behind many of the activities which help to enhance your learning experience, such as your online student account (giving you access to email, printing and payments and more), Blackboard (your online learning environment), open access to computers on each campus, printing services, and media equipment.
At the University of South Wales, we have a strong commitment to providing technology-based learning environments to support you as a student. Whether you are studying on campus, at home or elsewhere, you have web access to your course materials anytime and anywhere.
- Our virtual learning environment (VLE) — Blackboard
- Assessment tools — Turnitin, Blackboard Assignments, Grademark, Peermark and QuestionMark Perception
- Reading lists — Talis Aspire
- Audio/video — Panopto, Planet eStream, Box of Broadcasts (BoB)
- Communication and collaboration — wikis and blogs, plus Collaborate for live, online discussion and participation
Access to your courses is available online through our virtual learning environments (VLE), Blackboard.
Find out more
Use the navigation on the left to find out more about our various services and facilities.
Eduroam Login Changes
August 09, 2016
UniLearn and Panopto Downtime
August 01, 2016
Passwords for Office 365
December 10, 2015
Office 365 Licences for Students
September 07, 2015